3 replies to this topic

#1 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

Quick note: I'm quickly putting this post together rather than spending some time on it like how I normally do with any big post that I do.

For some time now I've been out of Job Corps and it's left me in a hard spot. I have no work experience, all that I have are a few certifications that I got from Job Corps (IC3 and PC PRO along with me almost getting my A+, I was about 3 months away from being ready for it). This leaves me to not be easily employable (at least I think so). I'm not able to stay with my Dad because of his lease, or any other family because they're either cunts or out of state.

Because all of this I've decided to join the Military, ARMY Branch (say what you want I don't care). Haven't decided on what position I want to go into. Most of what I had available was combat related so I need to really think about what I'm going to do. Will decide by Thursday.

So this leaves my explanation about my position as Staff on the server. As of right now I'm still informative. David and the rest of the gang are very supportive and understanding in my hard time right now. I don't know when I'll be able to consistently be able to get online again. I will discuss this further with David and the rest of the team in the near future (mostly when I can/they're online and I'm on). 

I hope to be on soon as possible and be able to give everyone good news.

Also, this post doesn't mean that I will be permanently leaving the server.

Edit: I will be online when I can right now.

• Mod David and Asirith like this

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#2 Gabi

Gabi

Amulius Staff Member

• Manager

• 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

Best of Luck!

• Rawr likes this

#3 Asirith

Asirith

• 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:50 AM

Good luck, hope to see you back on as soon as you can. :)

• Rawr likes this

#4 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

Best of luck, you should always prioritize work over almost everything.

• Rawr likes this

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme