Sylvio's suggestions and fixes

Photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hello, after playing the server for quite some hours the past couple of days, I've made a list with flaws I've found, which could be improved or need fixing. As I find more, I will continue to add them to this post.

Quick Prayers.png

• When trying to activate quick prayers, the area where you have to click is misplaced a little bit, as it only covers the bottom half of the prayer icon and a small area underneath as well.

Skillcape bonus.png

• Untrimmed skillcapes have a prayer bonus of +4, while trimmed skillcapes have no prayer bonus.

Dragonstone Ring.png

• There is no option to create dragonstone rings, it gives the option for diamond rings twice.

• Add the option to 'Sell-X' to stores.

• So far, I've found that Nechryaels and Abyssal Demons do not count kills when killing them. If I find more, I'll add them here.

• Add or re-enable ::si. Due to lack of info on forums, or other people playing I've found it hard to get information on where to get certain items.

• Fix the door in the Warrior's Guild to access the magical animators. There's no information telling you need to use ::warrior to access the room for new players to know.

• Fix the door to the spinning wheel in Lumbridge Castle.

• Fix the door to access West-Ardougne as it is inconvenient to pass through currently.

• Increase hitpoints for Cyclops in the Warrior's Guild as they are now easily one-hit.

• Add a "remove roofs" option to settings.

• Add an option to make the chatbox transparant to settings.

• Possibly allow regular accounts to prestige as I cannot see the point in why they cannot currently.

• Kraken Boss teleport seems to be the only teleport that doesn't need confirmation as far as I've noticed. It teleports as soon you click. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

• Add a sound when you run out of prayer points.

• Remove the sound when switching between bank tabs.

• Add an option where vials dissapear when you finish a potion.

• I'd add armour degrading to Barrows armours as it's a great money sink in my opinion.

Added suggestions

Decrease the amount of Dragon Scimitars Lesser Demons drop. I got a total of 37 Dragon Scimitars in 100 kills.

• Mod David and Rawr like this

#2 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

After doing quite some Barrows, I've also noticed some things that could use some improving.

Barrows.png

• The huds for the brothers and kill count are a bit misplaced in resizable mode. They should be placed somewhere more towards the edge of the screen, perhaps as shown in the image above.

• The names of the brothers should also not include the 's' at the end, as the 's' in the item names refer to possession and are not part of their respective names.

• When killing a brother, you need to wait for him to disappear before you can advance to the next brother. If you leave the room before it disappears, it will not count towards the kill count, meaning you need to kill the brother again. And because the brothers in the minigame itself do not drop anything, I think the kills should register as soon as the brother hits 0 hitpoints, sort of similar to when you kill a monster on a slayer task and get slayer experience as soon as the monster hits 0 hitpoints. This way you don't have to wait unnecessarily for the brother to dissapear. 

#3 Mod David

Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 180 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hey,

Thanks for posting these fixes/suggestion. Some of these are already fixed in the new version. There will be a BETA client on Monday for the new version.

#4 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

Great! I also forgot to mention that the appearance of the Fire Cape is bugged, but I suppose that's going to be one of the fixes in the new version already.

#5 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:52 AM

Added a few more suggestions.

#6 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:13 AM

I love how you've organized this post. (I really mean that, most people don't even attempt to organize their posts.)

Also, thanks for the post/heads up on these issues. :)

• Mod David likes this

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#7 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

I love how you've organized this post. (I really mean that, most people don't even attempt to organize their posts.)

Also, thanks for the post/heads up on these issues. :)

Small effort that brings a lot more 'quality' to posts. And it makes it easier to read as well.

#8 Sylvio

Sylvio

• 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

Added a couple more things.

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme