Defiant's informative application

Photo

Best Answer Gabi , 28 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

Congratulations! You Have Been Accepted to the Amulius Staff Team!

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 defiant

defiant

• 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:34 AM

In game name accounts: Defiant

Languages:I only speak English
Timezone(GMT):10+ Australia
Estimated time of playing (post a picture of your quest tab):2 Days 5 hours and 12minutes and counting ;)

Are you a helpful person and are knowledgeable about Amulius?:I try to be as helpful as I can whenever I see a new player I greet them and if they have any issues I see how I can help the situiation
Are you willing to commit yourself and follow the rules of Amulius?: Yes :)

What do you plan on doing if picked: If I get Picked to be apart of the team I will still help out regardless but as the sever progresses I'd like to help were I can along the way.

Essay Questions
: Have you had any past offences on your account? (State them all and why): No offences 
What makes you a outstanding candidate compared to the other applicants. Elaborate on some of your past experience(s) holding a staff position. I was support on a server about 2 years ago then I got promoted to mod after a month and that lasted about 2 months until the owner just got to busy to run/develop the server and it all come to an end the player base of the server was around 30 players average but peaked at 45-50 depending on timezones. I did enjoy my time as a staff member and would love to give it another go.

If you were in our shoes, what qualities would you look for in a potential staff member and why? Please discuss a minimum of five examples.
1. Active. Been active is a big focus point for a staff member because you need to be there to help or deal with any situation and if you're not active you can't really help. (I have discord on my phone so I can check the chat to see if there are any issues)

2.Motivation. I would like to see a staff member that is always striving to be better.

​3. Limits. Staff must know there limits and not abuse there players by bully them and thinking that they are above reproach

​4. Honest. Having an honest staff team that you can trust under any circumstances is a must.

​5. Judgement. When and what punishments are dealt are to be what is stated in the rules and anything harsher is a misuse of power which shouldn't be tolerated. -.-

If you could change one thing about Amulius, what would it be and why? I have no real issues with the server I enjoy playing it and intended to keep doing just that but if I had to pick one thing it would be adding other diary reward items like fremennik boots 4 which note dag bones :P might need 200m prayer exp one day (could be added to the vote shop like a few of the other reward items already there)

Is there anything extra you wish to add that wasn't covered in the above responses?No think that covers just about everything :) 

​Thank you for viewing my application in advance :)

Attached Thumbnails

• 3k67zsd.jpg

#2 Asirith

Asirith

• 5 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Good application. Although we haven't talked much, I think you would be perfect for this role. :)

#3 Gabi

Gabi

Amulius Staff Member

• Manager

• 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

Nice App! Reply if the application is still active! We will be in contact soon!

#4 defiant

defiant

• 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:38 AM

Yes still active :)

#5 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

I think your app is well thought and put together nicely. I can't say you have my vote (this is because I don't know you very well at the moment) but I wish you the best of luck on your app and your time on Amulius.

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#6 Mod David

Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 180 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

Pending.

#7 Gabi

Gabi

Amulius Staff Member

• Manager

• 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:30 PM   Best Answer

Congratulations! You Have Been Accepted to the Amulius Staff Team!

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme