A Few Random Suggestions

Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 13 Defence

13 Defence

• 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hello, I've noticed the game hasn't had a lot of updates in a long time, so i'll keep it short and very simple. 

1. Add shears to the general store (I got a uncut onyx but didn't know how to get shears, it took me hours to find them at the farming store)

2. Increase the prices for all shop items across the board. Most importantly food and potions, but also general gear, this will be a great money sink and also increase profits from PvP for example, as all that gear you pk will have some shop value.

3. Add the Fire Cape animation, as I'm sure you'd probably know it's just a white cape, no animation at all, just looks super weird. 

Some really easy fixes, I hope to see these added soon. Lets get this server going again guys, I seriously think this server could be one of the greats.

#2 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

I will respond to these in the order that you've given:

1. You don't use sheers on a Uncut Onyx to cut it, you need a Chisel which is sold by the Fairy shop keeper in ::shops (aka Edgeville General Store, or Skilling Area.)

2. I strongly agree with this one.

3. The deal with the Fire Cape (to my understanding) is that there was a Client switching and this brought about a bunch of small to big problems. While this is something that should be fixed I'd rather other things be focused on first before they fix this issue. Regardless I support this one.

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#3 13 Defence

13 Defence

• 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Haha I know you don't use shears on the onyx, but I couldn't get the ball of wool because had no idea where to buy shears

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme