2 replies to this topic

#1 Max - RSPS

Max - RSPS

Advanced Member

• Donator

• PipPipPip

• 112 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

-make the teleport closer to the DKS lair, no rock lobsters in the game so kind of silly having it there. 

-should make some kind of use the dag hides. They currently only sell for 138 gp in the general store so pretty useless item. Waste of a drop really :P. Perhaps raise their item value or make it as an "elite" skilling task to collect so many hides. Another option could possibly be to make it so you can craft dag armor would be kind of cool but still wouldn't be worth the drop to be honest

-DKS is insanely easy lol just pray and well yeah... also not sure if intentional or not but they aren't aggressive it doesn't appear

-oh and my OCD is just kicking in here but move prime where it is supposed to be please 

• Rawr and Gabi like this

Posted Image

#2 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 82 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:06 AM

Support, I'd love to be able to get at least decent crafting exp and be able to alch the crafted dag gear for some extra profit I suppose.

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#3 13 Defence

13 Defence

• 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

Support, I think the dags being easy are fine, but they definitely should be aggressive, they're not really meant to be a hard boss, but if you've got two on you at once it can get pretty dangerous.
  • Gabi likes this

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme