Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:48 AM

In-game name accounts: Rawr, Paradise, Mini Rawr
Languages: English
Timezone (GMT):GMT -8
Estimated time of playing (post a picture of your quest tab):I can get on at around 4:30 till around 10 pm my time. https://prnt.sc/gq5eb9

Are you a helpful person and are knowledgeable about Amulius?: Yes.

Are you willing to commit yourself and follow the rules of Amulius?: Yes.

What do you plan on doing if picked?: Nothing would really change, I'd still help those that need it and enjoy my time playing the server.

Essay Questions: Not really sure what to put here, please explain?

Have you had any past offences on your account?: No.

What makes you an outstanding candidate compared to the other applicants?: I'm an active, long standing member. In additon, I have experience as Staff, with this server and I know the history of the server (or most of).

Elaborate on some of your past experience(s) holding a staff position: I used to Co-Own a server back in the day. We didn't really reach high numbers, we mostly had around 20-25 people online (others would come on at night but the total online would dip.)
I really don't know what to share other than issue I had with a Staff member (I never really had any issues with people, if a troll got on we normally got them to leave on their own). I'm going to summarize a lot of this (because of it being a long story and there were small things in between things).
I promoted a very trusted and well respected player to Moderator, sometime later (around 3 months?) we promoted him to Admin. He did his job well and handled any issues that was thrown at him. He tried his very best to talk things through instead of dishing out punishments (which I loved).
This led me to mostly ignoring any rumors or anything negative about him (I also ignored his commands log because I figured he didn't really use them besides for normal use). *Important note: Admins can spawn and trade.

About 2-3 months after he was promoted to Admin I started to hear about some drama, first it was items being massively duped and traded amongst the server, (long story short about me doing some investigating) I found out that he had spawned a bunch of items and traded them to an alt account.
I was surprised by this so I doubted these claims (even though they came from one of my Mods and ex-staff members). I immediately warn players from trading the spawned items and I start looking through his commands log. I go through everything and see what he had done. I banned his account and the alt.
I wait for him to get on and I talk to him, (yet again another long story short) he said that he spawned the items and traded them as a joke, to "show off". I was angry about this and told him he won't be allowed back on the server, all of the items that were on the alt were gone and spread through the server.
I decided to not eco reset (I felt that people would leave because of that and be angry about it) so we (Myself and my friend that Owned the server) decided to shut the server down and go through trade logs and take away the spawned items. I'd say we got about 98% of the spawned items.

If you were in our shoes, what qualities would you look for in a potential staff member and why? Please discuss a minimum of five examples:
1. Honesty: This is a obvious choice, honesty shows that you can be trusted to not deceive players and fellow Staff members.
2. Restraint: Restraint is important because it's not wise to jump to conclusions and actions. A Staff member needs to be able to take a steady pace when dealing with issues/players. If you don't have restraint you can lead yourself and the server to go downhill because of your poor quality.
3. Activity: It's incredibly important for Staff members to be active. Why else have them as Staff if they're not on to do their job? (This is really self explanitory unfortunately)
4. Forgiving: A long with restraint forgiveness is a important trait that goes together. A Staff member shouldn't hold grudges against people, they should be able to forgive and forget. (I had to relearn this one before I let the Admin that I had issue with back onto the server, it seriously took me HOURS to clean out the items from the server)
5. Unbiased: Holding your bias' towards someone can really lead yourself into a hole that you won't be able to dig yourself out of. Being able to leave your own bias outside of an issue with a player will allow you to make clear judgement calls when dealing with the issue.

If you could change on thing about Amulius, what would it be and why?: NERF CALLISTO!!! (He seriously does too much damage that it's really not worth it to do the task, he's able to hit 59s!)

Is there anything extra you wish to add that wasn't covered in the above responses?:

My goals for the server:
1. Help the server reach 50+
2. "Spiff" up the wiki (add more articles and detail to existing pages)
3. Reach Rank 1 on highscores.
4. Murder X X X for getting maxed before me.
5. Think up intresting ideas that help keep the game new and refreshing.

My brief history on Amulius (or aka Divine-Reality <3): Some of you already know that I have been apart of the game for a long time (although I didn't really socialize back in the day when I first started), I started around 6 months after DR started.
I've been through a lot of great times with DR and Amulius and bad times, (they never involved me I just saw the drama happening). I really do love this server and would love to see it surpass how far DR got (not only that but help it grow).

As a final note: I hope that I get accepted to be Staff and to see the server grow with 50+ players :D

P.S. X X X is a xp whore <3 

• Mod David, Max - RSPS and Gabi like this

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#2 Gabi

Gabi

Amulius Staff Member

• Manager

• 11 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Great Application! we will be in contact with you soon. Comment if still active?

• Rawr likes this

#3 Rawr

Rawr

Amulius Staff Member

• Informative

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:52 AM

It's still active.

Became Informative on 10/5/17.

#4 Mod David

Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 174 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:11 PM   Best Answer

Accepted.

• Rawr likes this

#5 Gabi

Gabi

Amulius Staff Member

• Manager

• 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:17 PM

congratulations! welcome to the Amulius staff team! 

• Rawr likes this

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme