There are currently 2 players online.

Bug and problem to report

Photo

Best Answer CrazyVelco , 07 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

Thank you. I will return next week, friday 16. Most of the bugs will be scheduled to be fixed next weekends (16th+).

Regards,

Head Developer.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Weedex

Weedex

• 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

Hello, I would like to point at bugs and problems in-game i got since i started playing this server. Hope for positive and quick response.

1. I got hard slayer task which was Gnome childs. The gem was saying they are in ancient cavern but wasnt there(2nd floor isnt accesible). Even areas meant for trains doesnt include them.

2. Buckets arent able to note.

3. When you want to train craft u are being teleported to flax field which you cant pick up.

4. Mining a rock, getting a ore a happens this- You cant move until the rock is respawned.

5. Ive spent some time on slayer and I can tell- the drops from mobs are weird, for example:

- Hellhounds... Pink skirt, mind taira, chaos taira, rune chainbody, rune plateskirt, rune med helm

- Rock crabs... Iron ore, Coal, Copper, Tin Ore, Uncut Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire

- Monkey Guards... Just runes

- Turoths... Just few haundreds of coins

... and theres more...

6. You shouldnt have gems in shop or at least you shouldnt make a profit from it. (ruby)

7. Thieving should be less money making method. Seems its the only good way how to make a money in this game.

8. Put a teleport for Wildy Agility Course

9. The monster should be moving a some of them aggresive, but seems like every one of them just standing.

10. Blood altar doesnt exist, teleport goes to abyss and crafting the runes through the hole to blood altar

11. You cant use your legendary whip on KBD

12. Herblore seems stuck at some point when u give a order to create potions. (u access the bank and potions are still creating), there was another problem when you tried to make another potions and it was saying "you are already doing this action".

11. Cosmic runes should be in shop same as others.

12. Gnome agility course has bug when u want to cross the log u just cross the hole if u are not in right position, same happend to me with tube on the end of course

13. Second farming patch near to Falador has bug that grass stays on patch after raking

I believe thats all for now :)

Edited by Div, 13 June 2017 - 11:48 AM.

• Stevenrex and CrazyVelco like this

#2 CrazyVelco

CrazyVelco

Advanced Member

• Head Developer

• PipPipPip

• 33 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:50 PM   Best Answer

Thank you. I will return next week, friday 16. Most of the bugs will be scheduled to be fixed next weekends (16th+).

Regards,

Head Developer.

• Mod David likes this

#3 Mod David

Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 170 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:48 AM

3. When you want to train craft u are being teleported to flax field which you cant pick up.

4. Mining a rock, getting a ore a happens this- You cant move until the rock is respawned.

Both fixed.

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme