#1 Crackhead

Crackhead

• 6 posts
  • LocationMaine United States

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

In game account names: Eat Ass Crackhead

Language: English

Estimated time of playing:https://gyazo.com/7d...f93b031efc82698

Are you a helpful person and are knowledgeable about Amulius?: I help as best of my knowledge I have helped the server severely by finding bugs to make the game enjoyable for everyone.

Are you willing to commit yourself and follow the rules of Amulius?: Already have. 100%

What do you plan on doing if picked: To make Amulius strive to the top and become the best private server experience anyone has had.

Have you had any past offences on your account? (State them all and why): Does not apply.

What makes you a outstanding candidate compared to the other applicants: I am willing to go out and help the actual players. I sit in Discord helping all player's as needed and or in game if there not in the server discord. I'm all about helping others and keeping our server safe that's what makes our server a safe and enjoyable environment.

Elaborate on some of your past experience(s) holding a staff position: I was co-Admin for a very successful server which failed due to lack of ownership after 3 years.

If you were in our shoes, what qualities would you look for in a potential staff member and why? Please discuss a minimum of five examples. Lead by example to show what our leadership program is all about. Show the players anyone can do it as long as they try. When helping other id like to be known so I can get feed back from our community on how I'm doing. I'm looking forward to the competiveness of being a moderator because as a mod your position is never secure.

If you could change one thing about Amulius, what would it be and why? Honestly I love the server the community is great its on the path to be a successful server in my generated opinion.

Is there anything extra you wish to add that wasn't covered in the above responses? I have fallen in love with this server its like a addiction to me and for that I wanted to say thanks to the staffing team as you guys are doing a very fine job and look forward to future adventures with Amulius.

#2 Mango

Mango

• PipPip

• 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:40 AM

accepted! best of luck.

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme