Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 132 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

Staff Feedback

[Month: April]

line_break.png

Hello everyone! These staff feedback threads allow you as the players to speak your mind about the current Amulius Staff Team. You will be asked to rate each staff member individually on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being poor, 5 being great). You can also add your own comments to perhaps give more detail and insight as to why you chose this rating (this is optional, of course). If you don't know what to write about, consider writing what the staff member does good, does bad, and what the staff member can improve. We ask that you do please use the format posted below to keep things formal and in line. Thanks!

The rating system goes as follows:
1 - Very poor: rarely active; rarely helping players; hardly any positive impact to the server and community.
2 - Poor: somewhat active; sometimes helps players; so-so positive impact towards the server and community.
3 - Average: often active; helps players on occasion; generally positive impact towards the server and community.
4 - Good: very active; often helping players; very good impact towards the server and community.
5 - Great: always active; helping players as much as possible; greatly positive impact towards the server and community.

Please use the following format in a reply to this post to rate the staff members.

Name:
Rating (1-5):
Additional Comments:
 line_break.png

Current Amulius Staff Team

Developer/Owner

2q1du9h.pngVelco

2q1du9h.pngDivine

HQ STAFF

Manager 

23k3yup.pngxxx

Administrator

2mph2cx.pngKiller3800.

Global Moderator

Vacant.

33vcjk4.pngMango

Forum Moderator(s)

Vacant.

Informative

Vacant

line_break.png

#2 Crackhead

Crackhead

• 6 posts
  • LocationMaine United States

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

Name:Mango
Rating (1-5):4
Additional Comments: Wish he was around a bit more funny guy also down to earth and every question I have ever asked he is on point with a answer and explanation if need.

Name:Velco
Rating (1-5):3
Additional Comments: i really wish you were on and more active with our community

Name:Xxx
Rating (1-5):2
Additional Comments: Normally if I see you on you just bank stand so I don't know what to think

Name:Killer
Rating (1-5):I'm not rating but  will add a comment I know you been busy irl
Additional

Name:David

Rating (1-5):3

Additional Comments' Same thing with Velco id love to see you guys out in the community more and be more driven in qualities to show the people who support amulius the owners care and are willing to have fun

• Mod David likes this

#3 Mod David

Mod David

Astronaught

• Owner

• 132 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Thank you for being honest! This will help out big time!

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme