• Premium

• PipPipPip

• 110 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

In game name accounts: foxly

Languages: Dutch / English

Timezone(GMT): UTC/GMT +1 = netherlands/amsterdam

Estimated time of playing (post a picture of your quest tab): will upload once i get home (around 20hours atm)

Are you a helpful person and are knowledgeable about Amulius?: yes, i've played divine-reality for around 2 years so i almost know every monster drop out of my head or places where the monsters are located at.

Are you willing to commit yourself and follow the rules of Amulius?: yes, if there are no rules a rsps community will get toxic in a number of ways so rules are there to obey.

What do you plan on doing if picked: help the community as much as i can, giving out tips and tricks and making guides / youtube videos

Essay Questions:

Have you had any past offences on your account? (State them all and why):
No, as what i stated before rules are there to obey to.

What makes you a outstanding candidate compared to the other applicants.

i played divine-reality for around 2years so i have alot of knowledge about the server i was also one of the forums moderator for 8-9months

Elaborate on some of your past experience(s) holding a staff position.

i was forums manager/admin on a few servers

i also owned a few rsps's myself but didnt get more then 5 players because i had no money to pay for advertisements :P

If you were in our shoes, what qualities would you look for in a potential staff member and why? Please discuss a minimum of five examples.

helpfull

Social

Active

Playfull (on the moments you can be)

Listen to higher ups.

If you could change one thing about Amulius, what would it be and why?
nothing, everything is allright - forums is decent / ingame are no bugs

Is there anything extra you wish to add that wasn't covered in the above responses?

i have alot of ipb knowledge, also as i stated before i was a forums moderator on divine-reality for 8-9months

• Stevenrex likes this

#2 Urolithic

Urolithic

• 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:05 PM

Very good application, Foxly has always been a great help to me and new comers on to the server. Bringing a lot of attention to the server and would be a great addition to members of Staff on the server. Good Luck bro, hope you get! You truly do deserve from all the hard work and dedication you bring! :)

#3 synicblue2

synicblue2

• Sponsor

• Pip

• 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:29 PM

never seen on nor help anyone :P seems short app tbh might be because of time zones

Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Home | Community | Support | Team | Change Theme