- Air, Stevenrex, JimmyImmok and 3 others like this
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by Mango on 25 February 2017 - 01:17 AM
Posted by crisdafeirce on 25 February 2017 - 11:09 PM
- Air, Mango, Stevenrex and 2 others like this
Posted by Mod David on 05 December 2016 - 03:55 PM
Current Amulius Staff Team
- Divinity, Haste, Stevenrex and 2 others like this
Posted by Sponge on 28 November 2016 - 02:52 PM
Cerberus will require a slayer of 91 to kill and can be found in a cave within the Taverley Dungeon.
Primordial, Eternal and Pegasian Crystals
Cerberus has a slim chance of dropping primordial, eternal and pegasian crystals. These crystals can be combined with the current best-in-slot boots for melee, magic and ranged to create the new, top tier boots in Os Veldahar.
In addition to dropping these crystals, Cerberus also drops the smouldering stone. This item can be combined with either a dragon axe or dragon pickaxe to create either an infernal axe or infernal pickaxe.
The infernal axe is a hatchet of the same tier as a dragon axe. When chopping trees with the infernal axe there is a 1/3 chance the logs will be burnt as they are chopped. This will give you 50% of the firemaking experience that would usually be gained by using a tinderbox to burn the logs.
The infernal pickaxe is a pickaxe of the same tier as the dragon pickaxe. When mining rocks with the infernal pickaxe there is a 1/3 chance the ore will be smelted as it is mined. This will consume the ore and will give you some smithing experience based on the amount that would usually be gained when creating a bar from the ore.
For rocks that cannot be smelted you will receive smithing experience based on the level required to mine the rock.
I would really like to see this boss (if possible), not only because it's just another cool boss with new mechanics and new items, but also to make our playerbase grow again, this will definitely help.
Oldschool newspost http://services.rune....ss?oldschool=1
- Stevenrex, Michael, Danroo and 2 others like this
Posted by Mod David on 30 January 2017 - 02:57 PM
Small update, eh?!?
- Rune crossbow has been fixed -
- Fixed prayer disabling when going to Kraken
- Fixed talking within 5 seconds on clan chat
- Fixed the extra pest control for donators
- Magic potion (4) no longer shows as a rare drop
- Fixed super anti bug - supposed to cure poison AND give a 5 minute 45 second immunity to poison
- Fixed master farmer
- Fixed the magic bow special attack
- Uncut onyx now displays as a rare drop
- Fixed KDR\Wildy Kill Death Ratio - so it no longer counts as 2 deaths per one, and 2 kills per one onto the stats
- Fixed the DFS charging
- Fixed fishing animation
If you have any suggestions, or if you find any bugs, please do post it on bitbucket
EDIT: This is not the update with placeholders, and other big stuff (the big updates will hopefully be live this week) *there will be a separate topic for that, so stay tuned!*
- DemonicJinx, Stevenrex, Max - RSPS and 1 other like this
Posted by Mod David on 03 January 2017 - 07:30 PM
Rune ranged accuracy 90 -> 95 armadyl ranged accuracy 100 -> 110
bonus accuracy 50% -> 0% bonus dmg 65% -> 50% added effect; heals for 50% of dmg dealt (round down) - https://bitbucket.or...es/64/some-bugs
- Fixed Runite bars https://bitbucket.or...to-resource-bag
- Fixed Dragon arrows + dragon darts - combining with feathers/arrowshafts - https://bitbucket.or...ws-dragon-darts
- Fixed ipn bug - which means that the auto donation works.
- Fixed mac being attackable + other npcs
- Dragon bones will now be dropped noted if you’re prestige 2 or higher
- Fixed all MySQL issues on forums/hiscores/logs/market
- Fixed quanrantines file, now it loads when restarting the server
- Removed snow ing/ and forums, and removed xmas double exp event
- DFS handling - looks something like this http://vignette1.wik...=20140521012653
NOTE; Sorry for the small updates, there will be a big update with some bugs from bitbucket. Drop rates, combat system will be fixed, there will also be a drop list interface added ingame soon!
- Stevenrex, JimmyImmok, tapedHub and 1 other like this
Posted by Mod David on 17 December 2016 - 03:15 PM
- Fixed a major serial bug
- Updated lib to the latest version, and added gzip and disabled caching which makes the store and the hiscore run much faster.
- Fixed hiscores
- Fixed Well of Goodwill
- Added #119 OSRS items, which means dragon warhammer, shayzien, etc
- Fixed the snow - now, it doesn't show for dungeons.
- Added IPN for the donation store
- Added max cape
Players can use the max cape on certain best-in-slot cape items, which will change the stats of the max cape to the item being combined. Doing so will also require the player to have the max hood in their inventory. When combined, the max cape will lose its perks, making it merely a cosmetic enhancement to the original item.
The items that can be combined are as follows:
- Fire cape, which creates a Fire max cape
- Ava's accumulator, which creates Ava's max cape
- Saradomin cape, which creates a Saradomin max cape
- Guthix cape, which creates a Guthix max cape
- Zamorak cape, which creates a Zamorak max cape
- Added it so you are able to get god capes from the statues (It was going to be just like os, but we don't have the minigame added, so the only way to get the capes is by just clicking on the statues https://bitbucket.or...od-cape-statues
The three types of god capes are:
- Zamorak cape
- Guthix cape
- Saradomin cape
When dropped, the capes will immediately be destroyed without warning, as the god reclaims the cape when it touches the ground. Once lost, a player can get a new cape by once again praying at the statue
- Stevenrex, tapedHub, aapedHub and 1 other like this
Posted by Mod David on 18 November 2016 - 06:29 PM
Download the new client please! - amuliusrsps.com/AmuliusRSPS.jar
- Fixed the web donator shop
- Fixed the hiscores
- Fixed some clanchat bugs
If you have any suggestion, please post it on forums!
- Stevenrex, JimmyImmok, Michael and 1 other like this
Posted by Iron Ox on 13 November 2016 - 03:08 PM
When I change my personal settings in the options menu, such as resizeable/etc. They reset to default upon login. I was wondering if it was possible to have them save so you wouldn't have to change it everytime you open the client.
- Mod David, Stevenrex, JimmyImmok and 1 other like this
Posted by Max - RSPS on 12 November 2016 - 02:34 AM
I want to suggest that you add more rune essence to the general store. Reason being, it gets bought out too easily. If with three players it gets bought out you will have a major issue later in the future.
Also, think about it from this point of view...it's the weekend perfect time to get 4x xp by voting well no voting as no essence to train runecrafting with. Just food for thought.
Before you say "you can mine it" that option is obviously there for the irons let them have fun doing that
- Mod David, Stevenrex, tapedHub and 1 other like this
Posted by CrazyVelco on 07 April 2017 - 06:57 PM
Dear users! I know there hasn't been any posts about updates, but I have been adding new bosses daily!
First I'll start off by congratulating our staff member x x x, whose hereby getting married this week!
The list is as following:
- Boss: Crazy Arch
- Boss: Chaos Fnatic
- Boss: Demonic Gorillas
- Boss: Cerberus (Instances will be added)
- Pets have also been added for Chaos Fnatic and Cerberus (Hellpuppy) !
- OS Items server sided updated. (Dragon claws, and so on..)
- Bugs such as mining, woodcutting is fixed !
- Re-work around on the teleport interface.
- Experience bar, scroll, and few fixes!
There may be possible bugs, if so please report them straight away!
Another boss will be added today!
- Mod David, Stevenrex, Max - RSPS and 1 other like this
Posted by CrazyVelco on 25 March 2017 - 09:44 PM
Hello members! Okay, so I have updated the client and the cache. This update is crucial because it includes having access to implementing the suggested content such as (Abyssal sire, cerberus)
Please update your client at: http://amuliusrsps.com/Client.jar
The client update is as following:
- Updated OSRS Data (newest)
- Updated OSRS Models
- Updated OSRS Graphics
- Updated OSRS Objects
- Updated OSRS NPC
- Updated OSRS Items
- Added zoom/out in
- Fixed Discord link on the client
- Made it responsive (for mobile users)
- OSRS Clipping (+ Changed object loading system)
- Added Crazy archaeologist (This isn't entirely done yet but will be fully finished tomorrow with several other bosses)
Bosses such as Cerberus.
- Air, Stevenrex, napedHub and 1 other like this
Posted by Max - RSPS on 20 January 2017 - 09:15 PM
I'd love to see a "voice of saren" type of thing but for minigames. That way players who need specific products can do it at their own schedule instead of having to wait for a specific day
Also PRO TIP a good money sink idea, let a player to "buy" what the next saren will be
- Michael, xxx and SinSation like this
Posted by DemonicJinx on 20 January 2017 - 03:00 PM
How is everyone!
- Mod David, Stevenrex and Vincentnog like this
Posted by Mod David on 15 January 2017 - 08:04 PM
Small updates, eh??
- Added vengeance other spell
- Added spec transfer spell
- Added heal other spell
Fixed making combat potionsyou now require 3 doses of the super attack, strength and defence potions rather than 4 doses of each
- fixed infinitive prayer bug with kraken
- Made it so degradable verac items are now also taken into account when checking if the player has the full verac set
- Made it so dragon spear special prevents you from healing up for a short time
- Dragon spear special now works for spears with a poisoned tip (p, p+, p++)
- Dbow increased spec dmg lowered from 55% to 50%
- Fixed kalphite queen in drop checker
- Fixed gold ores in resource bag
- Fixed wearing d’hide armour without 40 defence
- You are now able to sell trident of the seas in trading post
- You can no longer attack kraken with melee
- potion stat boosts have been changed to work the same way they do in runescape
Non-super potion boost: 13% + 1 -> 10% + 3
Super potion boost: 20% -> 15% + 5
- Stevenrex, napedHub and aapedHub like this
Posted by Mod David on 05 January 2017 - 06:16 AM
Small little update, eh?
- Fixed all the NPCs
- Fixed Donator IPN (It now works!!)
- Fixed DFS handling
- Fixed POS bugs
- Fixed MySQL issues
- Fixed the market - amuliusrsps.com/market.php
- Fixed ring of wealth(i)
- Fixed drop rates for legends, and iron mans
- Added droplist interface ingame
- Stevenrex, napedHub and aapedHub like this
Posted by Gta on 22 December 2016 - 03:51 AM
Hi - So I used to play Amulius back before it shut down most recently. My forum account seems to be gone, as I can't find any of my posts, and my ingame accounts are gone, Gta and Gta V(didn't use much).
I remember I enjoyed this game so much the name just came into my head, I would love to start playing again and would like my account back if possible.
I'm sure some older players or staff will remember me.
Account to recover: In-game, and possibly forum?
Account to verify you are who you are: Gta
Recovery Type: Account Recovery
- Mod David, Stevenrex and Vincentnog like this
Posted by Max - RSPS on 15 December 2016 - 05:33 PM
Good to see some staff updating and getting rid of the inactive. Congratulations of course to Divinity!
- Mod David, unmaxed and SinSation like this
Posted by King 2 0 3 on 08 November 2016 - 12:44 AM
I'm going to start off saying what a beautiful idea it was to have the set music we have now in Amuliusrsps, but me and a few other runescape practitioners thought it would Phenomenal to have OSRS music. For me personally it gives me great joy, I get the nostalgic feeling when I hear OSRS music and its wonderful. I would truly appreciate it if you can take this suggestion into consideration.
Much Love - Bon Jovi
- Mod David, Stevenrex and JimmyImmok like this
Posted by synicblue2 on 22 March 2017 - 09:59 PM
Priority (Low/Medium/High): high
Location of the bug: the ring itself
Reproducibility (How to reproduce):
Evidence (Pictures or video):
Additional information: ring doesnt increase the chance of the rare drops or anything. many people have noticed ie killer and many more. been asked to be fixed sense it came out and im hoping its on the #1 thing to be fixed. its a donor ring and should be
- Stevenrex, JimmyImmok and napedHub like this